Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) Recruitment 2015 – No. IITD/IRD/RP02990/312 . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 02/02/2015 at 03.30 PM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||02/02/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Committee Room of the Department of Physics, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi- 110016|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Candidates of Indian nationality are invited to appear for the Walk-in test / interview for project appointments under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis on consolidated pay renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Title of the Project Thermoelectric and Electronics Properties of Bi2Te3 based nanostructured Materials (RP02990)
- Funding Agency Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB)
- Name of the Project Investigator Prof. Bodh Raj Mehta
- Deptt/.Centre Department of Physics
- Duration of the Project Upto: 01/12/2017
- Qualifications : 1st class M.Sc. in Physics with NET qualification and one year research experience in Synthesis of Nanomaterials.
- Consolidated Pay-slab : Rs.16,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 30%
- Venue : Committee Room of the Department of Physics, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi- 110016
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 02/02/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi):
The candidates who fulfill the above qualifications/experience should appear for the interview. Kindly bring your formal application on Form No. IRD/REC-4, which can be downloaded from IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) through proper channel along with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks of each examination passed, details of work experience and a recent passport size photograph, along with original certificates (both academic & professional) for verification on the date of interview. No candidate, who is already employed at the Institute / IRD shall be interviewed unless his/her application has been duly forwarded by their concerned establishment/sections. 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates. In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. B.R. Mehta at his e-mail id: [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 02/02/2015
Venue : Committee Room of the Department of Physics, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi- 110016
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) Recruitment 2015 – No. IITD/IRD/RP02990/312
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Delhi|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|