Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Project Associate for MSc holders on November 18, 2014
Company name :Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi)
Posts : Project Associate
Qualification : MSc
Salary : Rs.20000-24000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Walk in Interview :18/11/2014
Details of Post :
Candidates of Indian nationality are invited to appear for the Walk-in test / interview for project appointments under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis on consolidated pay renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Title of the Project Sustainable Treatment of Wastewater Using Microalgae and Bio-coagulant for Bio-crude Production (RP02675)
- Funding Agency Department of Science & Technology (DST)
- Name of the Project Investigator Prof. S.N. Naik
- Deptt/.Centre Centre for Rural Development & Technology (CRDT)
- Duration of the Project Upto:17/10/2015
- Consolidated Pay-slab : Rs.20,000/- per month (consolidated ) in the pre-revised pay – slab of Rs.20,000- 21,000,22,000-23,000-24,000/- per month.
- Qualifications : 1st class M. Sc. in Life Sciences or equivalent with two years research experience in water analysis and algae culturing.
- Venue : Committee Room, Centre for Rural Development and Technology (CRDT), Block-III, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016 Ph: 011-26591162
The candidates who fulfill the above qualifications/experience should appear for the interview. Kindly bring your formal application on Form No. IRD/REC-4, which can be downloaded from IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) through proper channel along with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks of each examination passed, details of work experience and a recent passport size photograph, along with original certificates (both academic & professional) for verification on the date of interview. No candidate, who is already employed at the Institute / IRD shall be interviewed unless his/her application has been duly forwarded by their concerned establishment/sections. 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates. In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms. In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. S.N. Naik at his e-mail id: [email protected]
Important Dates to Remember:
Walk in date: 18.11.2014
Venue : Committee Room, Centre for Rural Development and Technology (CRDT), Block-III, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016 Ph: 011-26591162
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Delhi|