Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Engineer/ Scientist through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) Recruitment 2015 – NO. IITD/IRD/RP02904/14 . Candidates who have completed M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Engineer/ Scientist. Walk in Interview will be held on 16/01/2015 at 10 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Engineer/ Scientist|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||16/01/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi), Room No. -202, SIT Building, Indian Instiutute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016 Ph:01126596030|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) Project Engineer/ Scientist Recruitment:
Candidates of Indian nationality are invited to appear for the Walk-in test / interview for project appointments under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis on consolidated pay renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Title of the Project Advanced Debug Architecture and Methodology for Hetrogeneous Multicore Platforms (RP02904)
- Funding Agency Semiconductor Research Corporation, USA
- Name of the Project Investigator Prof. P.R. Panda
- Deptt/.Centre Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Duration of the Project Upto: 30/04/2017
- Consolidated Pay-slab Rs.32,000-35,200-38,400- 41,600-44,800-48,000- 51,200/- p.m. plus HRA @ 20%
- Qualifications 1st class M. Tech. in Computer Science / Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Desirable: Familiarity with Research in Hardware Debug
- Venue : Room No. -202, SIT Building, Indian Instiutute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016 Ph:01126596030
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) – Project Engineer/ Scientist Post:
- Written Test on 16/01/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Engineer/ Scientist Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi):
The candidates who fulfill the above qualifications/experience should appear for the interview. Kindly bring your
formal application on Form No. IRD/REC-4, which can be downloaded from IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec)
through proper channel along with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of
marks of each examination passed, details of work experience and a recent passport size photograph, along with
original certificates (both academic & professional) for verification on the date of interview. No candidate, who is
already employed at the Institute / IRD shall be interviewed unless his/her application has been duly forwarded by
their concerned establishment/sections. 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates. In case of
selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms.
In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. Preeti
Ranjan Panda at his e-mail id: [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 16/01/2015
Room No. -202, SIT Building, Indian Instiutute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016 Ph:01126596030
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) Recruitment 2015 – NO. IITD/IRD/RP02904/14 .
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From II Delhi|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|