Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Project Scientist/Associate for Ph.D./M.Tech./M.Sc./M.C.A./B.Tech. holders on September 15, 2014
Company name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi)
Posts : Project Scientist/Associate
Qualification : Ph.D./M.Tech./M.Sc./M.C.A./B.Tech.
Salary : Rs.27,500-51,200/- P.M.
No of Post : 02
Location : Delhi
Walk in date : 18.09.2014
Details of Post :
Candidates of Indian nationality are invited to appear for the Walk-in test / interview for project appointments under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis on consolidated pay renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
Post (s) : Project Scientist/Associate
- Title of the Project : Operational Expenses for Central Research Facility (CRF) MI01116
- Funding Agency : Industrial Research and Development Unit (IIT Delhi)
- Name of the Project Investigator : Prof. Chinmoy Sankar Dey
- Deptt/.Centre : Central Research Facility
- Duration of the Project Upto:31/03/2015
- Consolidated Pay-slab : Project Scientist : Rs.32,000-51,200/- p.m. plus HRA @ 20% and Project Associate : Rs.27,500-44,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 20%
- Qualifications : Project Scientist : 1st class Ph.D. / M.Tech. in area related to Chemistry, Chemical Sciences, Textile or Polymer. Project Associate : 1st class B. Tech. / M.Sc. / M.C.A. in Physics / Electronics / IT with minimum experience of 3 years in operation and maintenance of SEM / EDX / AFM & other Instruments.
How to apply :
The post may be downgraded as per discretion of the Selection Committee if none of the candidate is found suitable for the post
The candidates who fulfill the above qualifications/experience should appear for the interview. Kindly bring your formal application on Form No. IRD/REC-4, which can be downloaded from IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) through proper channel along with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks of each examination passed, details of work experience and a recent passport size photograph, along with original certificates (both academic & professional) for verification on the date of interview. No candidate, who is already employed at the Institute / IRD shall be interviewed unless his/her application has been duly forwarded by their concerned establishment/sections. 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates. In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms. In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. Ashwini Agrawal at his e-mail id: [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date : 18.09.2014
Venue : Committee Room, Department of Textile Technolody, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Delhi||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016