Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Project Scientist through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) Recruitment 2015 – NO. IITD/IRD/RP02860/18. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Project Scientist. Walk in Interview will be held on 19/01/2015 at 3.30PM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Project Scientist|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||19/01/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi), Committee Room, Applied Mechanics Department, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016 Ph:011-26591229|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) Senior Project Scientist Recruitment:
Candidates of Indian nationality are invited to appear for the Walk-in test / interview for project appointments under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis on consolidated pay renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Title of the Project Determination of Material Parameters for Johnson-cook Constitutive and Damage Model for AA 2014 and Pure Iorn (RP02860)
- Funding Agency Ministry of Defence
- Name of the Project Investigator Prof. Puneet Mahajan
- Deptt/.Centre Department of Applied Mechanics
- Duration of the Project Upto: 31/07/2015
- Consolidated Pay-slab : Rs.50,000/- per month (consolidated)
- Qualifications Ph.D. (Material Science) with atleast 3 years experience
- Desirable: Hand on experience with ThermoCalc-Dictra Software
- Venue : Committee Room, Applied Mechanics Department, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016 Ph:011-26591229
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) – Senior Project Scientist Post:
- Written Test on 15/01/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Project Scientist Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi):
The candidates who fulfill the above qualifications/experience should appear for the interview. Kindly bring your formal application on Form No. IRD/REC-4, which can be downloaded from IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) through proper channel along with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks of each examination passed, details of work experience and a recent passport size photograph, along with original certificates (both academic & professional) for verification on the date of interview. No candidate, who is already employed at the Institute / IRD shall be interviewed unless his/her application has been duly forwarded by their concerned establishment/sections. 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates. In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms. In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. Puneet Mahajan at his e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 19/01/2015
Committee Room, Applied Mechanics Department, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016 Ph:011-26591229
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) Recruitment 2015 – NO. IITD/IRD/RP02860/18.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Delhi|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|