Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow for M. Tech. / M.Sc holders on September 08, 2014
Company name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi)
Posts : Senior Research Fellow
Qualification : M. Tech. / M.Sc
Salary : Rs.18,000/- p.m.
No of Post : 01
Location : Delhi
Walk in date : 08.09.2014
Details of Post :
Senior Research Fellow
Candidates of Indian nationality are invited to appear for the Walk-in test / interview for project appointments under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis on consolidated pay renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
Post (s) : Senior Research Fellow
- Title of the Project : US-India Consortium for Development of Sustainable Advanced Lignocelluosic Biofuel System (SALBS) (RP02736)
- Funding Agency : Indo-US Science & Technology Forum
- Name of the Project Investigator : Prof. G.P. Agarwal
- Deptt/.Centre : Dept. of Biochemical Engineering & Biotechnollogy (DBEB)
- Duration of the Project Upto :31/03/2018
- Consolidated Pay-slab :Rs.18,000/ -per month plus HRA @ 30% (as per norms)
- Qualifications : 1st class M. Tech. / M.S. in Biochemical Engineering or Chemical Engineering / Biotechnolgoy with minimum one year experience.
How to apply :
The candidates who fulfill the above qualifications/experience should appear for the interview. Kindly bring your formal application on Form No. IRD/REC-4, which can be downloaded from IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) through proper channel along with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks of each examination passed, details of work experience and a recent passport size photograph, along with original certificates (both academic & professional) for verification on the date of interview. No candidate, who is already employed at the Institute / IRD shall be interviewed unless his/her application has been duly forwarded by their concerned establishment/sections. 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates. In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms.
In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. G.P. Agarwal at his e-mail id: [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date : 08.09.2014
Venue : Committee Room, Department of Biochemical Engineering & Biotechnology (DBEB), Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Delhi||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016