Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Gandhinagar) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Gandhinagar)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 06.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Gandhinagar)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||06.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Gandhinagar), Gandhinagar|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Gandhinagar) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
IIT Gandhinagar invites applications for 1 Junior Research Fellow for research and development work on high fidelity computational modelling of engineered systems in the area of High Performance Computational Engineering Using Parallel Computing Platforms. Candidates with expertise and/or interest in Computational Fluid Dynamics and Computational Structural Dynamics to work on multi-physics computational engineering analysis and design optimisation using High Performance Computing are encouraged to apply.
- No of post : 01
- Candidates must hold a good academic degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering or Chemical Engineering (with focus on process fluid dynamics and optimisation) S/He is expected to be familiar with parallel computing, the Unix/Linux operating systems and programming in C/Matlab/Python languages as well as open source computational engineering softwares. Interest in GPU/CUDA programming will be a welcome advantage as the computational work will use the Multi-core and GPU HPC Cluster at IITGN as well as resources on the Indian Grid, Garuda such as CDAC High Performance Computing Resources.
- Candidates should have an excellent academic record in engineering, preferably a Master’s degree in Engineering, or a good B.Tech degree with strong domain knowledge in Thermo-Fluids, Structural Dynamics and skill sets in the specified areas, strong aptitude for mathematical and numerical modelling, knowledge of high performance computing skills in implementing computational engineering and science algorithms and softwares on multi-core and GPU/CUDA computing platforms and good communication skills. Familiarity with Linux Operating Systems and parallel computing will be useful. Please note that the target audience for this appointment is engineering and not IT candidates.
- Compensation will follow stipulated norms of the Institute. Initial appointment will be for 1 year with the possibility of renewal for another year depending on performance.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Gandhinagar) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06.03.2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Gandhinagar):
Those interested are requested to download the application package from http://www.iitgn.ac.in/staff-oncontract.htm, e-mail a single zipped file containing (1)Application Form, (2) Curriculum vitae, (3) List of courses done, (4) Details of project work done , (5)List of referees and their contact details and (6) a 1-2 page statement of purpose outlining your suitability, the skill sets which you will bring and apply in the research area to RDM@iitgn.ac.in. Please note that your single zipped file should be named as <your last name>_po_hpc.zip. Candidates shortlisted for the interview are to submit the hardcopies of all these at the time of the interview. The last date for application is 06 March 2015. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified to appear for interview. For any queries regarding the research areas, please feel free to contact Professor Murali Damodaran at email@example.com
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06.03.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Gandhinagar|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017