Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Physical Education Officer through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. IITG/R/05/2014 dated 13.11.2014. Candidates who have completed Master’s degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Assistant Physical Education Officer on or before 05.02.2015 . Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Physical Education Officer|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati), Guwahati|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati) Assistant Physical Education Officer Recruitment:
Assistant Physical Education Officer
- No. of Posts : 0 2
- Posts Scale ofPay: PB3 ` 15600-39100, Grade Pay = ` 5400/-
- Minimum Qualification: Master’s degree with 50% marks in Physical Education (two years course) or Master’s degree with 50% marks in Sports or an equivalent degree. A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 50% to 45% of marks at the Master’slevel for SC/ST category. Record of having represented the University/College at the inter-University/inter-collegiate competitions or the State in national championship.
- Desired Qualification: (i) Minimum 05 years of relevant work experience after Master’s Degree in University/ Institute / Sports Colleges at state or national level (ii) Passed the physical fitness test (iii) Proficiency in teaching/coaching more than one major sports at similar institutes (iv) Communication fluency in English (v) Experience in sports facilities (vi) Demonstrated ability to encourage mass participation in events in games and sports.
- Age: Below 35 years.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati) – Assistant Physical Education Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05.02.2015
- Selected candidates will be called for interview
How to apply for Assistant Physical Education Officer Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati):
1. Candidates should have working knowledge in using computer systems for information processing and retrieval. 2. The candidate must be a citizen of India. 3. Relaxation of age will be as per rules. For internal candidates minimum requirements pertaining to age may not be insisted upon. 4. Persons employed in Govt. /Semi Govt. Organizations /Autonomous Bodies should submit their applications through their employers. 5. Degrees as referred above are those which have beenawarded by a recognized University / Institution. 6. Mere fulfillment of the minimum qualification will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for a written test/skill test/interview. 7. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview. 8. The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof. Decision of the Institute will be final andbinding in thisregard. 9. Prescribed application form is obtainable from the Administration Section or from our website www.iitg.ernet.in or www.iitg.ac.in. Application in the prescribed form (hard copy) only will be considered. 10. Incomplete applications or application without attested copies of certificates or received after the last date are liable to rejection. 11. Any dispute with regard to the selection/recruitment process will be subject to Courts/Tribunals having jurisdiction over Guwahati. 12. Last date for receipt of completed application formsis 05.02.2015 13. Canvassing in any form/bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post. “INTERIM ENQUIRY WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED”.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05.02.2015
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. IITG/R/05/2014 dated 13.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Guwahati|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017