Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati) invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Physical Education Officer, Assistant Workshop Superintendent with B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Ed holders
Company name :Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati)
Posts : Assistant Physical Education Officer, Assistant Workshop Superintendent
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Ed
Salary : Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- p.m
No of Post : 03
Last date to apply : 01/12/2014
Details of Post :
Assistant Physical Education Officer, Assistant Workshop Superintendent:
Assistant Workshop Superintendent:
- No. of Post – 01
- Scale of Pay : PB 3 :Rs.15600-39100/-; Grade Pay =Rs. 5400/-
- Essential Qualification : Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent. 4 years experience in Machine Shop in a responsible capacity covering production, planning, estimating, production control and control of labourers .
- Desired Qualification : Teaching experience in relevant field. Person should have knowledge in handling sophisticated equipments such as CNC machine, FMS set up, EDM, CMM, LASER machine, plasma cutting and welding machine etc. knowledge in various manufacturing related software such as CNC programming, MASTERCAM, Solid edge, Pro-E-package etc.; able to guide practical training of students, conversant with maintenance of equipments and machineries, knowledge in planning and development of laboratories, workshop etc., knowledge of purchase, storage and issue of engineering materials, equipment and accessories.
- Age: Below 35 years.
Assistant Physical Education Officer :
- No. of Posts – 2 Posts
- Scale of Pay: PB3 Rs.15600-39100, Grade Pay = Rs.5400/-
- Minimum Qualification and Experience – Master’s degree with 50% marks in Physical Education (two years course) or Master’s degree with 50% marks in Sports or an equivalent degree. A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 50% to 45% of marks at the Master’s level for SC/ST category. Record of having represented the University/ College at the inter-University/ inter-collegiate competitions or the State in national championship.
- Desired Qualification – (i) At least 15 years of working experience in University/ Institute / Sports Colleges at state or national level (ii) Passed the physical fitness test (iii) Proficiency in teaching/coaching more than one major sports at similar institutes (iv) Communication fluency in English (v)Experience in sports facilities (vi) Demonstrated ability to encourage mass participation in events in games and sports.
- Age: Below 35 years
How to apply:
- The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof. Decision of the Institute will be final and binding in this regard.
- Prescribed application form is obtainable from the Administration Section or from our website www.iitg.ernet.in or www.iitg.ac.in. Application in the prescribed form (hard copy) only will be considered.
- Incomplete applications or application without attested copies of certificates or received after the last date are liable to rejection.
- Any dispute with regard to the selection/recruitment process will be subject to Courts/ Tribunals having jurisdiction over Guwahati.
- Last date for receipt of completed application forms is 01.12.2014
- Canvassing in any form/bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post. “INTERIM ENQUIRY WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED”.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 01.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Guwahati|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016