Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati) Recruitment 2015 – Project CLE/P/MD/02. Candidates who have completed M.E/ M.TECH/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 12/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.E/M.Tech/ B.E/B.Tech/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.16,000 – 18,000/-pm|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||12/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati), Guwahati|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications in standard form are invited for 01 position of Junior Research Fellow in MNRE sponsored project entitled “Design and application of carbon based heteroatom modified nanoporous materials for hydrogen storage” at the Department of Chemical Engineering, IIT Guwahati.
- No of post : 01
- Term: The appointment is on temporary basis for 01 year.
- Minimum Qualification and Experience: B.Tech /M.Sc in Chemical/ Energy/ Material science/Chemistry with NET/GATE qualification or M.Tech in Chemical/Energy/Material science. The minimum 60% or 6.5/10 CPI in qualifying examinations. The experience to handle high pressure autoclaves and gas chromatograph are desirable.
- Pay: Rs. 16,000/- p.m. HRA and medical facility will be as per institute rules. Pay will be Rs.18,000/- p.m. for two years of experience.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/01/2015
- Selected candidates will be called for interview
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati):
Interested candidates should apply in plain paper with CV, photograph and copies of relevant documents. The application should reach Dr. Mahuya De, Department of Chemical Engineering, IIT Guwahti , email:[email protected], phone: 0361-2582270, latest by 12 Jan.2015. Selected candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for appearing in the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/01/2015
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati) Recruitment 2015 – CLE/P/MD/02
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Guwahati|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017