Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with B.E/ B.Tech holders on DEC 02, 2014
Company name :Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati)
Posts : Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech
Salary : Rs.16,000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Walk in Date : 02/12/2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow:
Applications are invited for a walk in interview to be held in the Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Guwahati on 02nd December, 2014 (Tuesday) from 09.00 am onwards for the following position.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) (1 No.): For a project entitled ‘An integrated approach for snowmelt hydrological modeling at downstream of Sikkim glaciers’ funded by Department of Science and Technology (DST), Govt. of India, in the Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Guwahati.
- Scale of pay: Rs. 16,000p.m. HRA and Medical as per institute norms
- Qualification and Experience: B.Tech/B.E. in Computer Science/ Civil/ Agri/ Environmental Engineering with GATE or equivalent or Post Graduate Degree in Remote Sensing/ Water Resources Engineering or allied areas.
- Name and Designation of PI: Dr. Manish Kumar Goyal, Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Guwahati, Guwahati 781 039, Assam Email: email@example.com Phone: 0361-2583328 (Office) PROJECT NO. – CE/P/MKG/3
- Candidates with good remote sensing skills and knowledge in programming languages will be preferred.
Eligible candidates are requested to come with their resumes and with copies of relevant certificates/documents and report to Dr. Manish Kumar Goyal at the Conference Room, Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Guwahati, Guwahati – 781039 at 09.00 am on the date of the interview (02/12/2014). Candidates can email their CV before the interview. The appointment will be on a contract basis and will initially be for a period of one year which may be extended by another year (upto 2 years) subject to satisfactory performance. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for appearing in the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date : 02.12.2014
Venue : Dr. Manish Kumar Goyal at the Conference Room , Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Guwahati, Guwahati – 781039
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Guwahati|