Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies with M.Sc/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.Phil/ Graduate holders on November 20, 2014
Company name :Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati)
Posts : Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies
Qualification : M.Sc/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.Phil/ Graduate
Salary : Rs. 11,000-Rs.18,000/- p.m
No of Post : 05
Walk in Date : 20/11/2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies:
Applications are invited for the following posts for the Research project entitled “Mathematical Model study of River Brahmaputra with Emphasis on Climate Change” in the Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Guwahati. The appointment will be on contract basis for one (1) year, may be extended for three (3) more years based on performance.Posts:
Junior Research Fellow (3 nos.):
- Qualification and Experience: Engineering graduate in relevant fields with good mathematical background OR M.Sc. degree in Applied Mathematics with experience of numerical modeling. Knowledge of GIS and RS application is desired.
- Pay: Rs.16000/-+ 20%HRA + Medical Facilities as per Institute rules
Senior Research Fellow (1 no.):
- Qualification and Experience: M. Tech in Engineering OR M. Phil in Applied Mathematics with modeling experience
- Pay: Rs.18000/- (Scale is negotiable for experienced candidate) p.m.+ 20% HRA+ Medical Facilities as per Institute rules
Office Assistant: (1 no.):
- Qualification and Experience: Graduate with knowledge of computer and public relation with good command over English.
- Pay: Rs.11,000/-p.m. + 20% HRA + Medical Facilities as per Institute rules.
Interested candidates may appear for a walk-in-interview on 20th Nov, 2014 at 10:00am with their CV including educational qualification, experience, contact address, phone no., e-mail etc along with copies of relevant documents and report to Prof. Arup Kumar Sarma, Department of Civil Engineering, IIT, Guwahati, Guwahati–781039. (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: 0361 2582450/2582401). No TA/DA will be paid to candidates for appearing in the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date : 20.11.2014
Venue : Department of Civil Engineering, IIT, Guwahati, Guwahati–781039
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Guwahati|