Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Hyderabad) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with MSc or M.Tech or B.Tech educational background
Company name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Hyderabad)
Posts : Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : MSc or M.Tech or B.Tech
Salary : Rs. 18,000-20,000/-pm
No of Openings : 01
Location : Hyderabad
Last date to apply : 26.10.2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow:
Applications are invited (e-mail to [email protected]) from Indian citizen for the following temporary positions for working in the Ministry of Earth Sciences sponsored Project “Seasonal Hydrologic Predictions based on Regional Forecasts of Monsoon Rainfall with CWRF and Statistical Downscaling” undertaken in Department of Civil Engineering at IITH.
- No. of posts: One Post No: JRF-01 for 3-Years.
- The candidate may be considered for Ph.D. program under Project Mode.
- Minimum Qualifications: A candidate with the following qualifications will be considered: B.Tech in Civil Engineering with GATE Score/ M.Tech. Water Resources Engineering and allied branches/ Msc. Hydrology/ M.Tech. Environmental Engineering/ M.Tech degree in Earth Science streams.
- Desirable: Good understanding of hydrologic modeling, Weather forecasting models; Groundwater modeling
- Pay Scale: Rs. 18,000/- per month 1st and 2nd year and Rs.20000/-per month 3rd year Selection criteria will be based on written test and interview.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: The application package shall include: 1. One page Covering letter highlighting the post applied for 2. Updated curriculum vitae of the candidate
How to apply:
Candidates are encouraged to post the soft copy of their application (cover letter + CV) through e-mail to [email protected] with the mentioning of post applied on the subject of email. Hard copy of the applications can be posted to “Dr.Shashidhar, Department of Civil Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad, Ordnance Factory Estate, Yeddumailaram – 502 205, Telangana” with clear mentioning of the “post applied for” on the cover of the application or on the subject of email. The hard copy or the soft copy of the application should reach IIT Hyderabad not later than 26th October 2014. Candidates who have applied through e-mail need not post their hard copy application. The short listed candidates have to appear in person for a technical interview at IIT Hyderabad. Selections will be made based on the performance in the written test and technical Interview. No traveling expenses payable for attending interview. Interview date will be 27th October.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date to apply: 26.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Hyderabad||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017