Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Indore) invites application for the recruitment of Research Associate / Senior Research Fellowship with M.Sc. / B.E. / B.Tech, M.E. / M.Tech, Ph.D educational background
Company name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Indore)
Posts : Research Associate/Senior Research Fellowship
Qualification : M.Sc. / B.E. / B.Tech, M.E. / M.Tech, Ph.D
Salary : Rs. 14,000-Rs.22,000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location : Indore
Last date to apply : 14 Sep 2014
Details of Post :
Research Associate / Senior Research Fellowship:
- Applications are invited for the post of Research Associate (RA)/Senior Research Fellowship (SRF) in CSIR-sponsored research project titled “Investigation of Analog/RF and Digital Performance of Cylindrical Gate (ClyG) Gate-All-Around (GAA) Tunnel Field Effect Transistor (TFET) for Ultra Low Power Applications”.
- The objectives of the project are:-
- To design a cylindrical gate (CylG) gate-all-around (GAA) based tunnel field effect transistor (TFET) MOSFET using TCAD.
- To optimize the CylG GAA TFET by reduction of band gap at the tunnel junction for improvement in on current and sub threshold swing.
- To develop am analytical model for drain current and estimation of various capacitances associated with device.
Finally, the overall performance of the CylG GAA TFET has to be studied in terms of analog /RF and digital performance using EDA and TCAD tools.
- Duration: Initial appointment for one year, extendable upto 2 yrs based on performance.
- Minimum Qualification Required for:
- RA @Rs.22000/-pm plus HRA: Possessing Doctorate (PhD) or equivalent OR having 3 years of research, teaching and design & development experience after M.E./M.Tech., Age limit maximum 35 years.
- SRF @ 14,000/- pm plus HRA: Possessing (i) M.Sc./B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent and at least 2 years of post M.Sc./B.E./B.Tech. research / teaching experience as evidence from published papers in standard journals; (ii)M.E./M.Tech. or equivalent degree in Engg./Tech. , Age limit maximum 32 years.
How to apply:
- Send the softcopy (preferable) of your CV to Dr. S. K. Vishvakarma at his email address [email protected] & [email protected] You may also send a hard copy of your CV along with all necessary documents to below given address.
- Please note that your CV should include contact details (address, phone no., email ID), date of birth, qualifications and experience, project/research work. Dr. S. K. Vishvakarma, Assistant ProfessorNanoscale Devices, VLSI Circuit & System Design LabDiscipline of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Indore PACL Campus, Opposite Veterinary College, A. B. Road, Village-Harnia Khedi Tehsil-Mhow, Pin-453441, District-Indore, M.P. India, Tel: +91-7324240-719/723Fax: +91-732-4240700, E-mails: [email protected], [email protected]://sites.google.com/site/svishvakarma. Last date to receive applications: 14th September, 2014. Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email and will be called for the interview. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview. Interview date: 21st September, 2014 . Interview Venue: IIT Indore, PACL Campus, Opposite Veteri
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 14.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Indore||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017