Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Indore) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow for M.Tech./ M.E. /B.Tech./ B.E./ M.Sc holders on September 26, 2014
Company name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Indore)
Posts : Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Tech./ M.E. /B.Tech./ B.E./ M.Sc
Salary : Rs. 16,000 -18,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Indore
Last date to apply : September 25, 2014
Walk in date : September 26, 2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow
Applications are invited from intelligent, motivated and eligible candidates to work as a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a DST funded Research Project entitled “Evaluation of Junctionless Transistor Architecture for Next Generation CMOS Devices and Circuits”. The aim of the project is to analyze the advantages and challenges of nanoscale Junctionless MOSFETs and establish an early understanding of their potential impact on device and circuit design of next generation MOS devices. For more information, please visit the following web link: http://www.abhinavkranti.yolasite.com
- Stipend: Rs. 16,000 / Rs. 18,000 + 20% HRA/month
- Duration: Till the completion of the project
- Eligibility: (i) M.Tech./M.E. degree in relevant branch of Electrical/Electronics Engineering, OR (ii) B.Tech./B.E. degree in Engineering/Technology or equivalent degree (M.Sc. in Physics/Electronics) with valid GATE score OR valid UGC-CSIR NET Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) OR any equivalent fellowship (iii) Candidates should have a minimum of 60 % (or equivalent) in graduation/post-graduation
- Good communication skills are essential to work as JRF in the above project. Candidates in the final semester of degree (B.Tech./M.Sc./equivalent) courses can also apply. Such candidates must have a valid GATE score or UGC CSIR NET JRF at the time of written test/interview.
- Age limit: 28 years. Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidate as per Government of India norms.
How to apply :
Interested candidates are requested to email a detailed CV to Dr. Abhinav Kranti, Electrical Engineering Discipline, Indian Institute of Technology Indore, via e-mail: [email protected] by September 25, 2014. Please mention “JRF Application” as the subject of your email. Candidates claiming relaxing should clearly state the same in the CV. Complete information in terms of GATE and/or JRF (NET) such as year of passing and validity, discipline, score, marks, All India Rank and number of candidates appeared should be mentioned in the CV. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Candidates fulfilling the above eligibility qualifications are encouraged to appear for a walk-in interview and/or written test, the details of which are given below. The candidates should bring the following documents at the time of written test and/or interview:
- A valid photographic identity card and a passport size photograph.
- Original and attested photocopies of all relevant documents certificates, degrees and mark sheets.
- Original and one attested photocopy of GATE score card and/or CSIR-JRF/NET examination result, if applicable.
- Copies of certificates/testimonials/documents which the candidate may wish to bring to the knowledge of the selection committee.
- Time and date of walk-in written test/interview: 09:00 hrs on September 26, 2014 (Friday).
- Venue: IIT Indore, PACL Campus, Survey No. 113/2-B (Opposite Veterinary College), Mhow Road, Village Harnia Khedi, Tehsil Mhow, District-Indore, Pin code 453441, Madhya Pradesh.
Information on ways to reach PACL campus is available at the following link: http://www.iiti.ac.in/Institute/How_to_find_us/by_bus_location.htm
The JRF appointment will be on a purely temporary basis and co-terminus with the project. No TA and/or DA will be paid for attending the interview and/or written test. Candidates should make their own arrangements for stay.
Important dates to remember :
- Last date to apply : September 25, 2014
- Walk in date : September 26, 2014
Venue : IIT Indore, PACL Campus, Survey No. 113/2-B (Opposite Veterinary College), Mhow Road, Village Harnia Khedi, Tehsil Mhow, District-Indore, Pin code 453441, Madhya Pradesh.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Indore||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|