Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Indore) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Scientific Officer with MSc holders on 16th October 2014
Company name :Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Indore)
Posts :Scientific Officer
Qualification : MSc
Salary :Rs. 25,000/-pm
No of Post : 01
Walk in Date : 16th October 2014
Details of Post :
- Qualification and Experience: Master of Science / equivalent with minimum one year experience in operation & maintenance of sophisticated analytical instruments.
- Desirable: Applicant having research experience at master’s level with publication in peer reviewed journal will be preferred. Experience in handling sophisticated instruments such as Atomic Force Microscopy, Scanning Tunneling Micrscopy, Field Emmision Scanning Electron Microscopy, Confocal Microscopy, Powder XRD, etc., which covers the major area of research in chemistry, life sciences and material science at the institute.
- The applicant will be responsible for operating more than one instrument at a time with maintenance and also responsible for maintaining their records.
- Salary: The salary will be Rs. 25,000/- pm (consolidated).
- Age limit: Below 32 Years.
Candidates, who are fulfilling the above qualification and experience criteria, may appear for Walk-in-Interview on October 16, 2014 at IIT Indore, M-Block, IET-DAVV Campus, Khandwa Road, Dist: Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452 017 from 09.30 a.m. onwards with filled application in prescribed format available on institute website and original certificates (Educational & Experience) along with one set of photocopies.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date : 16.10.2014
Venue : IIT Indore, M-Block, IET-DAVV Campus, Khandwa Road, Dist: Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452 017
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Indore|
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016