Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Project Officer through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. IITJ/2014-15/Facilitation Manager/13 . Candidates who have completed Master’s degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur)
Eligible candidates can apply Offline for the Job Assistant Project Officer on or before 28/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Project Officer|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||28/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur), Room No. 3111, Administrative Block, Old Residency Road, Ratanada, Jodhpur – 342011, Rajasthan|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) Assistant Project Officer Recruitment:
IIT Jodhpur, an engineering & technology institute of national importance, is dedicated to education, research and development. The Institute promotes academic excellence in teaching and technology research. The Institute is looking for suitable Indian Nationals, through ONLINE applications only for appointment on contractual basis based on performance. Appointment is initially for one year extendable upto a maximum period of 3 years with revised remuneration after yearly review of performance.
- Name of Post: Assistant Project Officer
- Number of Posts: 01
- Minimum Qualification and Experience: A Master’s degree
- Experience: At least 3 years in a training role at an educational institute. Experience in leadership and management development
- Skills desired: 1. Excellent English communication, both written and oral 2. Excellent facilitation on matters of information and joint activities 3. Strong interpersonal and handling of Faculty and Staff Members. 4. Superior organization and prioritization of work elements 5. Strong computer literacy in associated written communication software (Like Microsoft Office Suite) 6. Exceptional skills to coach and develop Faculty and Staff Members and to facilitate their operations (when needed) 7. Self motivation
- Abilities desired: 1. To interact effectively as either a Leader or a Member of a team, and to work collaboratively with other departments to build teams 2. Listen to stakeholders (e.g. Faculty Members, Staff Members, Students and external persons and agencies, and understand and respond positively to their requests 3. Adapt to changing assignments and multiple priorities 4. Manage multiple tasks and successfully meet deadlines 5. Problem-solve challenges in both facilitation skills and delivery scheduling, and meet ever changing demands
- Remuneration: Rs. 35,000- Rs. 45,000 per month (Consolidated) Additional 20% HRA will be paid , if the incumbent stays outside the campus
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) – Assistant Project Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Assistant Project Officer Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur):
- The Prescribed Essential Qualification and Experience indicated are bare minimum, and mere possessions of same will not entitle the applicants to be called for test or interview. Where number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large, it may not be convenient and/or possible for the Institute to conduct test and/or interview for all the applicants. In such cases, the Institute may restrict the number of applicants to be called for written test and/or interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualification and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore applicants should furnish details of all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field, over and above (if any) the minimum qualifications prescribed along with documentary evidences
- The number of vacancies indicated in the notification is tentative. IIT Jodhpur reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of advertised posts at the time of selection. Further, IIT Jodhpur also reserves the right to NOT fill any of the posts advertised.
- The complete postal address (including telephone, Fax, Mobile No. and Email address) of the present employer mentioning the name of the organization and whether the organization is a Government, Semi Government, Autonomous, Public Sector Undertakings, Private Sector should be indicated in the Application Form. Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur Old Residency Road, Ratanada, Jodhpur 342011 10 Incomplete application form, w ithout the self-attested copies of all relevant Certificates (both experience and professional), will be rejected.
- Canvassing in any form or bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post. “INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED”.
- The completed application along with all self-attested relevant supporting documents must reach the Institute on or before 28 February 2015 at the address given below. The envelope should be super scribed as “Application for the Post of …………………….” Address: Officer In-charge Office of Recruitment IIT Jodhpur Old Residency Road, Ratanada Jodhpur 342011 Rajasthan Phone: (0291) 2449071 14 Applications received after the due date shall not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/02/2015
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. IITJ/2014-15/Facilitation Manager/13
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Jodhpur|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017