Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No.: IITJ/R&D/2015/06 . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 20/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur), Room No. 3111, Administrative Block, Old Residency Road, Ratanada, Jodhpur – 342011, Rajasthan|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the citizen of India for filling up the following temporary position in the sponsored project at this Institute. The position is purely temporary for a period of 01 year, and extendable but co-terminus with the duration of the project, on contractual basis with consolidated pay. The requisite qualification, experience and others details are given below:
- Project Title Self-assembly of Collagen Peptides as Foundational knowledge for Cardiovascular Diseases
- Name of the Project Investigator Karunakar Kar
- Duration of the Project 03 Year
- Name of the Post Junior Research Fellow
- No of Post(s) 01
- Consolidate Pay Rs. 16,000/- plus HRA
- Qualification and Experience Essential: M. Sc. in Biochemistry/Biophysics/Biotechnology/Life Sciences with at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Minimum 1 year of research experience in basic Biochemistry and Biophysical Techniques, preferably in the area of Protein Characterization and Bioassay Techniques.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur):
The candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply through ONLINE process up to 20 February 2015. After the submission of the online application, applicant are required to take the printout of the application and send the application along with all selfattested relevant supporting documents by post to the Institute at the address given below: Officer Incharge Office of Research & Development, IIT Jodhpur, Room No. 3011, Administrative Block, Old Residency Road, Ratanada, Jodhpur – 342011, RajasthanThe envelope should be super scribed with “Advertisement No……………. and Application for the Post of ……………..” The application must reach the Institute on or before to 27 February 2015. Application received after the due date shall not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/02/2015
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No.: IITJ/R&D/2015/06
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Jodhpur|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016