Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Engineer through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No.: IITJ/R&D/2015/07 . Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Project Engineer on or before 24/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Engineer|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||24/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur), Room No. 3111, Administrative Block, Old Residency Road, Ratanada, Jodhpur – 342011, Rajasthan|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) Project Engineer Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the citizen of India for filling up the following temporary position in the sponsored project at this Institute. The position is purely temporary for a period of 01 year, on contractual basis with consolidated pay. The requisite qualification, experience and others details are given below:
- Project Title Establishment of the Centre of Excellence in Solar Thermal Research and Education
- Name of the Project Investigator Laltu Chandra
- Duration of the Project 02 Year
- Name of the Post Project Engineer
- No of post : Post(s) 01
- Consolidate Pay Rs. 22,000-2,200-44,000/- per month
- Qualification and Experience Essential: B.E. / B. Tech. in Civil Engineering with first class and 04 year relevant experience. Or M.E. /M. Tech. in Civil Engineering with first class and 03year relevant experience.
- Desired Qualification: Good Knowledge in Construction, Project Management, Estimation, Billing and Quality Assurance.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) – Project Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Engineer Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur):
The candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply through ONLINE process up to 24 February 2015. After the submission of the online application, applicant are required to take the printout of the application and send the application along with all selfattested relevant supporting documents by post to the Institute at the address given below: Officer Incharge Office of Research & Development IIT Jodhpur Room No. 3011, Administrative Block, Old Residency Road, Ratanada Jodhpur – 342011, Rajasthan The envelope should be super scribed with “Advertisement No……………. and Application for the Post of ……………..” The application must reach the Institute on or before to 03 March 2015. Application received after the due date shall not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/02/2015
Reference: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No.: IITJ/R&D/2015/07
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Jodhpur|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|