Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) invites online application for the recruitment of Assistant Project Manager with B.Sc/ M.Sc holders
Company name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur)
Posts : Assistant Project Manager
Qualification : B.Sc/ M.Sc
Salary : Rs. 11000–22000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Jodhpur
Last date to apply : 12.11.2014
Details of Post :
Assistant Project Manager
Applications are invited from the citizen of India for filling up the following temporary position in the sponsored project at this Institute. The position is purely temporary, initially for a period of 01 year on contractual basis with consolidated pay, renewable yearly on satisfactory performance. The requisite qualification, experience and others details are given below:
Name of the Post Assistant Project Manager (Health Assistant)
- Project Title Health Care Services in Health Centre
- Name of the Project Investigator Anil Kumar Tiwari
- Duration of the Project 01 Year
- Post(s) 01
- Consolidate Pay Rs. 11,000 – 1,100 – 22,000
- Qualification and Experience Essential: Post-graduation or Graduation degree from a recognized university, as specified below: 1. Master of Science (M.Sc.). Or 2. Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) with three years of relevant experience.
- Language: 1. Understanding of spoken Hindi. 2. Reading, Writing and speaking ability of English.
- Desirable: Basic Knowledge of Computer applications, MS word, MS Excel etc.
How to apply :
The candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply through ONLINE process up to 12 November 2014. After the submission of the online application, applicant are required to take the printout of the application and send the application along with all self attested relevant supporting documents by post to the Institute at the address given below:
Office of Research & Development,
Room No. 3115, Administrative Block,
Old Residency Road, Ratanada,
Jodhpur – 342011, Rajasthan
The envelope should be superscribed with “Advertisement No……………. and Application for the Post of ……………..” The application must reach the Institute on or before to 17 November 2014 . Application received after the due date shall not be considered.
General Instructions to Applicant(s)
- The post(s) is purely temporary and contractual for a period of one year.
- Application which is incomplete, not in prescribed format, without photograph or unsigned will be summarily rejected.
- Certificate in support of experience should be in proper format i.e. it should be on the organizations letter head, bear the date of issue, specific period of work, name and designation of the issuing authority along with his signature.
- The Institute reserves the right to: (a) conduct written/trade tests for such posts wherever if the circumstances so warrant (b) not filling any of the advertised positions (c) fill consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview from available candidates. The number of positions is thus open to change.
- The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Postal delay will not be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 12.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Jodhpur|
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017