Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) invites application for the recruitment of Deputy Registrar/Assistant Registrar with Masters’ degree holders
Company name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur)
Posts : Deputy Registrar/Assistant Registrar
Qualification : Masters’ degree
Salary : Rs. 15,600-39,100/- P.M.
No of Post : 02
Location : Jodhpur
Last date to apply : 30.09.2014
Details of Post :
Deputy Registrar/Assistant Registrar
IIT Jodhpur, an engineering & technology institute of national importance, is dedicated to education, research and development. The Institute promotes academic excellence in teaching and technology research. The Institute is looking for suitable Indian
Nationals, for appointment on Deputation basis based on performance from Principal Accountant General (A&E) and Principal Accountant General (General & Social Sector Audit), Jaipur.
Name of the Post : Deputy Registrar
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification : Masters’ degree in any discipline with atleast 55% marks or its equivalent Grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale from a
recognized University/Institute. Experience: i. Holding analogous post ii. With at least 5 years service in post in the Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/- as per Central Pay Commission or its equivalent
- Desirable : Experience in Accounts and Audit related matters
- Age : 50 years
- Remuneration : PB-3 Rs. 15,600-Rs. 39,100 + GP Rs. 7,600
Name of the Post : Assistant Registrar
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification : Masters’ degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale from a
recognized University/Institute Experience: i. Holding analogous post ii. Employees serving as superintendent or equivalent post for at least 5 years at Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600
- Desirable : Experience in handling computerized financial system or Audit of Autonomous Bodies
- Age : 50 years
- Remuneration : PB-3 Rs. 15,600-Rs. 39,100 + GP Rs. 5,400
General Instructions to Applicants :
- Age bar for the above post will be 50 years.
- Besides pay, the post carries allowances according to the Institute rules, which at present are at par with Central Government employees.
- SC, ST and OBC applicants are required to attach the Caste Certificate, and PD applicants are required to attach the Disability Certificate, in the format prescribed by the Government of India.
- The Institute reserves the right to hold Written Test, Presentation and/or Interview for selection, whenever circumstances so warrant.
- The Prescribed Essential Qualification and Experience indicated are bare minimum, and mere possessions of same will not entitle the applicants to be called for test or interview. Where number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large, it may not be convenient and/or possible for the Institute to conduct test and/or interview for all the applicants. In such cases, the Institute may restrict the number of applicants to be called for written test and/or interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualification and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore applicants should furnish details of all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field, over and above (if any) the minimum qualifications prescribed along with documentary evidences.
- The Institute reserves the right to relax age, qualifications and/ or experience in exceptional cases, or in case of person already holding analogous positions in a university, research institute, industry, etc.
- Higher initial pay may be given to exceptionally qualified and deserving applicants selected.
- The number of vacancies indicated in the notification is tentative. IIT Jodhpur reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of advertised posts at the time of selection. Further, IIT Jodhpur also reserves the right to NOT fill any of the posts advertised.
- Persons serving in Government, Semi-Government, or Public Sector Undertakings should send the completed application form along with all relevant supporting documents THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL only, failing which such persons shall be required to produce NOC at the time of Interview, provided they must have sent an Advance Copy of the complete application form.
- The Forwarding Authority concerned may ensure dispatch of the ACRs/APARs of the Applicant(s) for the preceding 5 years along with Vigilance Clearance Certificate.
- The persons applying for more than one post, must apply separately for each post and send the complete application forms in separate covers super-scribed the post applied for.
- The complete postal address (including telephone, Fax, Mobile No. and Email address) of the present employer mentioning the name of the organization and whether the organization is a Government, Semi Government, Autonomous, Public Sector Undertakings, Private Sector should be indicated in the Application Form.
- Outstation a p p l i c a n t s called for test or interview will be paid ra i l fa re a s pe r e n ti tl e me n t through C h e q u e o r o n-l in e t r a ns f e r ( R T G S / N E F T(to be sent later)) from the place of duty or residence to Place of Test or Interview and back by the shortest route.
- Incomplete application form, w ithou t the a t tes ted c opies of a ll releva nt Certificates (both experience and professional), will be rejected.
- Canvassing in any form or bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post. “INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED”.
- The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a person at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents or background and has suppressed the said information, then his or her services shall be terminated.
How to apply :
The completed application along with all self-attested relevant supporting documents must reach the Institute on or before 30 September 2014 at the address given below. Applications received after the due date shall not be considered. The envelope should be super scribed as “Application for the Post of …………………….”
Office of Recruitment
Old Residency Road, Ratanada
Phone: (0291) 2449071
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Jodhpur||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016