Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No.: IITJ/R&D/2014-15/30 . Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 23/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||23/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur), Room No. 3111, Administrative Block, Old Residency Road, Ratanada, Jodhpur – 342011, Rajasthan|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the citizen of India for filling up the following temporary position in the sponsored project at this Institute. The position is purely temporary for a period of 06 months and extended upto 3 years based on satisfactory performance, on contractual basis with consolidated pay. The requisite qualification, experience and others details are given below:
- Project Title Multimedia Security Based on Biometrics for Copyright Protection and Authentication.
- Name of the Project Investigator Gaurav Bhatnagar
- Duration of the Project Initially 6 months and extended upto 3 years based on satisfactory performance.
- Name of the Post Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Post(s) 01
- Consolidate Pay Rs. 16,000/-
- Qualification and Experience Essential: Candidates should have M. Tech. degree in CSE/IT/ECE, and should have an outstanding academic record, with at least first class degree throughout. Or Candidates should have M.Sc. degree in Mathematics/Applied Mathematics/CSE and should have an outstanding academic record, with atleast First Class degree throughout.
- Desired Qualification: 1. Preference will be given to GATE qualified candidates in respective discipline. 2. Candidates should have proficiency in programming in any common high-level language (preferably in C/C++), and prior experience of MATLAB programming would be helpful. Some experience in Image Processing is desired but not essential. 3. The applicant should possess excellent analytical and programming skills
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur):
The candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply through ONLINE process up to 23 January 2015. After the submission of the online application, applicant are required to take the printout of the application and send the application along with all self-attested relevant supporting documents by post to the Institute at the address given below: Officer Incharge Office of Research & Development, IIT Jodhpur, Room No. 3111, Administrative Block, Old Residency Road, Ratanada, Jodhpur – 342011, Rajasthan The envelope should be super scribed with “Advertisement No……………. and Application for the Post of ……………..” The application must reach the Institute on or before to 30 January 2015. Application received after the due date shall not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/01/2015
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No.: IITJ/R&D/2014-15/30
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Jodhpur|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|