Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) invites online application for the recruitment of Project Associate with B.E / B. Tech/MCA educational background
Company name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur)
Posts : Project Associate
Qualification : B.E / B. Tech/ MCA
Salary : Rs.15000/- p.m
No of Openings : 02
Location : Jodhpur
Last date to apply : 05.09.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from the citizen of India for filling up the following temporary position in the sponsored project at this Institute. The position is purely temporary, initially for a period of 05 months on contractual basis with consolidated pay, renewable yearly on satisfactory performance. The requisite qualification, experience and others details are given below:
- No of post : 02
- Project Title Reproductive Child Health
- Name of the Project Investigator Dr. Sandeep Kumar Yadav
- Duration of the Project 05 months
- Funding agency UNICEF
- Name of the Post Project Associate
- Consolidate Pay Rs. 15,000/- per month + HRA as per rules
- Qualification and Experience Essential: B.E / B. Tech (Computer Science Engineering or Electronics & Communications) with 0 – 1 year experience. Or MCA.
- Desirable: Very Good Knowledge and experience in 1. Android Programming (Java, Java Core), 2. Hardware interfacing with android devices.3. Hands on Experience with PhP, MySQL, HTML & CSS. 4. Powerful logic of programming.
How to apply:
- The candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply through ONLINE process up to 05 September 2014. After the submission of the online application, applicant are required to take the printout of the application and send the application along with all self-attested relevant supporting documents by post to the Institute at the address given below: Officer-in-charge , Office of Research & Development, IIT Jodhpur, Room No. 3115, Administrative Block,Old Residency Road, Ratanada,Jodhpur – 342011, RajasthanThe envelope should be superscribed with “Advertisement No……………. and Application for the Post of ……………..”
- The application must reach the Institute on or before to 10 September 2014. Application received after the due date shall not be considered.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.No interim correspondence will be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
- Last date to apply Online : 05.09.2014
- Last date to Receive Application : 10.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Jodhpur|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017