Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Engineer through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No.: IITJ/R&D/2014-15/29. Candidates who have completed B.E / B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Project Engineer on or before 23/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Engineer|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 22,000 – 2,200 – 44,0000/-pm|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||23/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur), Room No. 3111, Administrative Block, Old Residency Road, Ratanada, Jodhpur – 342011, Rajasthan|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) Project Engineer Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the citizen of India for filling up the following temporary position in the sponsored project at this Institute. The position is purely temporary for a period of 06 months on contractual basis with consolidated pay. The requisite qualification, experience and others details are given below:
- Project Title Establishment of the Centre of Excellence in Solar Thermal Research and Education
- Name of the Project Investigator Laltu Chandra
- Duration of the Project 06 months
- Name of the Post Project Engineer
- Post(s) 01
- Consolidate Pay Rs. 22,000 – 2,200 – 44,000/-
- Qualification and Experience Essential: B. Tech. / B.E in Civil Engineering with 1st Class, with 04 years relevant experience. Or M. Tech. /M.E in Civil Engineering with 1st Class, with 03 years relevant experience.
- Desired Qualification: Good Knowledge in Construction, Project Management, Estimation, Billing and Quality Assurance.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) – Project Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Engineer Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur):
The candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply through ONLINE process up to 23rd January 2015. After the submission of the online application, applicant are required to take the printout of the application and send the application along with all self-attested relevant supporting documents by post to the Institute at the address given below: Officer Incharge Office of Research & Development, IIT Jodhpur, Room No. 3111, Administrative Block, Old Residency Road, Ratanada, Jodhpur – 342011, Rajasthan The envelope should be super scribed with “Advertisement No……………. and Application for the Post of ……………..” The application must reach the Institute on or before to 30 January 2015. Application received after the due date shall not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/01/2015
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No.: IITJ/R&D/2014-15/29
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Jodhpur|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|