Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Technician through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No.: IITJ/R&D/2014-15/21. Candidates who have completed ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Project Technician on or before 12/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Technician|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||12/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur), Room No. 3111, Administrative Block, Old Residency Road, Ratanada, Jodhpur – 342011, Rajasthan|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) Project Technician Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the citizen of India for filling up the following temporary position in the sponsored project at this Institute. The position is purely temporary, for a period of 01 year on contractual basis with consolidated pay. The requisite qualification, experience and others details are given below:
- Project Title Enabling Technologies for intelligent Wireless Network for Health and Environmental Monitoring
- Name of the Project Investigator Anil Kumar Tiwari
- Duration of the Project 01 Year
- Name of the Post Project Technician
- Post(s) 01
- Consolidate Pay Rs. 15,000/-
- Qualification and Experience Essential: ITI (in discipline closely related to Electrical, Electronics, Electronics Or Computer) + 5 Years of Experience.
- Desired Qualification: Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in Device Integration, Development of Smart Phone Applications
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) – Project Technician Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Technician Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur):
The candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply through ONLINE process up to 12 January 2015. After the submission of the online application, applicant are required to take the printout of the application and send the application along with all self-attested relevant supporting documents by post to the Institute at the address given below: Officer-in-charge Office of Research & Development, IIT Jodhpur, Room No. 3111, Administrative Block, Old Residency Road, Ratanada, Jodhpur – 342011, RajasthanThe envelope should be super scribed with “Advertisement No……………. and Application for the Post of ……………..” The application must reach the Institute on or before to 17 January 2015. Application received after the due date shall not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/01/2015
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Jodhpur) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No.: IITJ/R&D/2014-15/21.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Jodhpur|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|