Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 02/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||02/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Department of Electrical Engineering. IIT Kanpur-208 016|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for one post of “JRF” for a DBT sponsored project “Synthesis, characterization and delivery of nano particles containing peptide inhibitors of poly glutamine aggregation in Huntington’s disease”.
- Minimum Qualifications: M.Sc.(Biotechnology) with NET qualification
- Desirable: Sound knowledge and 3 years experience in expression and aggregation kinetics of poly-Q protein using biophysical and biochemical techniques.
- Salary Range: Rs. 16000 consolidated.
- The post is purely temporary for one year or upto the duration of project, which ever comes first.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)- Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02/03/2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur):
Application on a plain paper with full detail of qualification and desired experience can be sent to Dr. Ashwani Kumar Thakur, Department of Biological Science & Bioengineering, IIT Kanpur 208016, by 2nd March 2015. No TA/DA will be paid for outstation candidate called for the interview.
Important dates to remeber:
Last Date to Apply for this job 02/03/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Kanpur|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016