Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Engineer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Engineer Job on or before February 9th, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Engineer|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Salary||Rs.22,000-44,000 /- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||February 9th, 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Dr. KoumudiPatil Principal-Investigator FB-153, Department of HSS Indian Institute of Technology KanpurKanpur-208016, India|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) Project Engineer Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the temporary position to work on a project sponsored by MHRD entitled “SandHISangrahalay: Museum of Scientific Study of Indian Knowledge Systems”. Details of requirements are as below:
- Post: A) Project Engineer
- Number of Positions: 2 each
- Scale of pay: A) 22000-2200-44000 (Project Engineer) Salary is dependent on qualification and experience. The Position is purely temporary and the appointment duration is of one year.
- Minimum Qualification: A) Post Graduate (MS/M.Arch/M.Tech) OR Graduate (B.Tech / B. Arch / B.Des) + 3 Years Experience
- Experience: Candidates should have requisite experience in the following areas: 1. Well versed in sustainable and green technologies for architecture 2. Design and planning knowledge of spaces 3. Knowledge of Indian Architectural practices 4. Proficiency in Auto-CAD,
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)- Project Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before February 9th, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Engineer Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur):
Applications on plain paper giving personal details, educational qualifications with photocopies of the relevant certificates, and experience may be submitted to the undersigned on or before February 9th, 2015. Email applications will not be entertained. Please mention the application code : Sandhi/2015/01 Dr. Koumudi Patil Principal-Investigator FB-153, Department of HSS Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Kanpur-208016, India
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job February 9th, 2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Kanpur|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016