Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Project Manager with MA/M.Sc holders
Company name : Indian Institute of Technology (IITKanpur)
Posts : Assistant Project Manager
Qualification : MA/ M.Sc
Salary : Rs. 11,000 – 22,000/-pm
No of Post : 01
Location : Kanpur
Last date to apply : 25.11.2014
Details of Post :
Assistant Project Manager:
Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Project Manager in a DBT sponsored project (Ref No. BT/PR8063/MED/30/976/2013), entitled “investigating the role of retinoic acid signaling in the development of medical forebrain structures” under the guidance of Dr. Jonaki Sen, Department of Biological Science and Bioengineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur.
- Designation: Assistant Project Manager
- Number of positions: One
- Minimum Qualification: Master’s degree (MA/M.Sc.) with a minimum Six years of experience of working in an experimental developmental biology laboratory. Tally certification is a necessary.
- Desirable: Excellent communication skills. Proficiency in English is a must. Candidate must be well versed with Microsoft Office suite.
- Duration: Initially for one year and extendable on the basis of performance.
- Salary: In the range Rs. 11,000-1100-22,000/- per month (Consolidated).
How to apply:
Last date for receipt of application: Nov 25, 2014. Interested candidate must send their resume only through email to [email protected], latest by Nov 25, 2014. No hard copies of applications will be accepted. Note – Please use the following subject line in the e-mail. Application for Assistant Project Manager ———————- (Your name in the blank space). Selection Procedure: Through interview of eligible shortlisted candidates. Please note that no TA/DA will be given to the candidates called for interview. Dr. Jonaki Sen Department of Biological Sciences and Bioengineering Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur 208016 E-mail: [email protected]
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 25.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Kanpur|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016