Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chief Research Engineer/ Senior Research Engineer/ Scientific Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Chief Research Engineer/ Senior Research Engineer/ Scientific Officer on or before 05/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Chief Research Engineer/ Senior Research Engineer/ Scientific Officer|
|Total No of Vacancy||04 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur), Kanpur|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) Chief Research Engineer/ Senior Research Engineer/ Scientific Officer Recruitment:
IIT Kanpur invites applications from Indian Nationals, Persons of Indian Origins (PIOs) and Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs) for Chief Research Engineer and Senior Research Engineer/Scientific Officer as under:
Chief Research Engineer:
- No of post : 01
- Salary : PB4, Rs. 37400-67000 with a minimum of Rs. 48000
- Minimum Qualifications and Experience: Ph. D. in Materials/Metallurgical, Electrical/Electronics or Chemical Engineering with minimum 20-year post-PhD experience, a good part of which should be in an industry related to semiconductor device manufacturing.
- Job Description: The person will serve as Chief Operating Officer (COO) of the Center’s activity in flexible electronics. The COO will provide the leadership, management and work ethics necessary to ensure that the center has the proper operational controls, administrative procedure and is focused on deliverables at hand to effectively grow the center. The COO will ensure smooth running of processes and machines, manage the specific product development projects by leading the cross-functional teams of industries and the research groups involved. Further, the COO will nurture industry alliances and product development. The COO will be expected to provide a work culture that promotes linkages between industry and academia and enable interaction between academic institutions in the country and internationally.
- Preferred Background: The person should have worked in senior and responsible positions, lead teams of more than 20 persons, been involved in setting up R&D activities and demonstrated entrepreneurship.
Senior Research Engineer/ Scientific Officer:
- No of post : 03
- Salary : PB4, Rs. 37400-67000/-
- Minimum Qualifications and Experience: 1. For the position in product/device development for flexible electronics, Ph. D. in Physics or Electrical Engineering. 2. For the position in process development for flexible electronics, Ph. D. in Chemistry. 3. For the position in materials synthesis and development for flexible electronics, Ph. D. in Chemistry. All positions require minimum 6-year post Ph. D. experience relevant to flexible electronics. At least 5 years of work experience should be in the field of printable organic electronics, especially materials synthesis, ink formulation and electronic device printing.
- Job Description: The person will lead a team for flexible electronics related devices and processes. In case of material development, the person will lead a team for synthesis of organic and nanoparticle based materials used in flexible electronics. Further, these materials will have to be converted into inks for printing electronic devices and circuits.
- Preferred Background: The person should have worked in semi academic environment such as equivalent to flexible electronics center and been involved in project management while leading a group of R&D personnel. Device Development Position: Experience in device physics, device design and fabrication of devices such as displays, TFT arrays, especially oxide TFTs and stretchable electronics. Familiarity with electrical characterization of devices and demonstrated capability of analysis of the data is important. Demonstration of integration of devices in a circuit will be highly valued. Process Development Position: Experience in printing electronics on flexible substrates, knowledge and experience in roll to roll processes, knowledge of surface chemistry, familiarity with characterization techniques such as PL, PLE, spectro-radiometer, X-ray, XPS, AES, electrochemical characterization and familiarity with devices such as OLED, OPV, organic sensors. Material Development Position: Applicants with extensive experience in synthesis of conjugated polymers, nanomaterials, ink formulation for printing of passive and active components and development of an organic electronics research laboratory would be preferred. Additional experience of working in clean room, knowledge of vacuum processes and equipment, lithography, semiconductor fabrication methods, exposure to organic electronics (OLED, OTFT, OPV, printing techniques etc.), familiarity with the measurement techniques such as PL, PLE, TRPL, EL, spectro-radiometer, microscopes, profilometer, ellipsometer, probe stations and such equipments in common use in conjunction with fabrication of electronic devices will be highly valued
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) – Chief Research Engineer/ Senior Research Engineer/ Scientific Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Chief Research Engineer/ Senior Research Engineer/ Scientific Officer Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur):
Applications may be sent to Dean the following address: The Coordinator, Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Campus, IIT- Kanpur-208016 (UP) Email: [email protected] on or before 05/02/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/02/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Kanpur|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016