Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) invites application for the recruitment of Deputy Project Manager with MA, B.Ed holders
Company name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Posts : Deputy Project Manager
Qualification : MA, B.Ed
Salary : Rs. 16,000-32,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Kanpur
Last date to apply : 10.11.2014
Details of Post :
Deputy Project Manager:
Applications are invited for one temporary Deputy Project Manager in an Institute run project (IITK/DD/20120120) in Rajbhasha Prakoshtha, IIT Kanpur.
- Minimum Qualification and work experience: 1. Master’s degree (MA) in Hindi/ Sanskrit literature with at least 2nd Division marks from a recognized University. 2. B.Ed. from a recognized University 3. Minimum 5 years, post qualification, practical experience of working in an Academic Institute/University.
- Desirable: 1. Bachelor’s degree in Arts with Hindi/Sanskrit as the major subject. 2. Basic communication skill/working knowledge of English Language and Hindi-English translation. 3. Practical experience on (a) computer based designing/typing/ editing on software like coral Draw and Dreamweaver (b) Hindi & English typing software such as Microsoft Hindi-English typing Tools, Unicode Typing tool etc. and (c) Creating of basic HTML files (d) Maintenance of Hindi version of website pages. 4. Relevant practical experience on Publication works such as: Shorting, Designing, Typing and publishing of Hindi Magazines, Newsletters, and Calendars etc. 5. Candidate with more experience than the minimum specified will be preferred.
- Age: Not more than 50 years as on 31.10.2014
- Salary Range: (16000-1600-32000) Additional increments will be fixed on the basis candidate’s qualification/experience.
- Nature of Post: TEMPORARY
How to apply:
Interested candidates may apply on a plain paper giving full details of Qualifications / Experiences /contact details and with copies of relevant certificates. The Hard copy of the Application must reach to the following address by 10th November, 2014. Deputy Registrar (Faculty Affairs) Dean, Faculty’s Affairs Office IIT Kanpur-208016 (U.P.). Please Note: No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Applicants who do not meet the minimum qualifications and the experience will not be called for the interview.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 10.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Kanpur|
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016