Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) invites application for the recruitment of Deputy Project Manager with MCA/ MSc holders
Company name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Posts : Deputy Project Manager
Qualification : MCA/ MSc
Salary : Rs. 16,000-32,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Kanpur
Last date to apply : 16.11.2014
Details of Post :
Deputy Project Manager:
Project: IITK & IEX Training Program on “Power Procurement Strategy and Power Exchanges”Applications are invited for Deputy Project Manager on contract basis only from candidates who qualify the following qualification.
- Min. Qualification: MCA/ MSc. plus min 5 year experience.
- Additional Requirement: The candidate having excellent verbal and written communication skills and proficiency in use of IT platform.Preference would be given to candidates with previous experience in the related areas.
- Duration of Contract: 1 year
- Remuneration and Contract terms: As per Rules and Regulation of R & D office, IIT Kanpur.
- Salary Range : Rs.16000-1600-32000 per month consolidated
How to apply:
The interested candidates should drop two copies of their Biodata as per format available at DORD, IITK website in the mailbox of the undersigned at the Dept. of IME by 16-11-2014 (5 pm).
Contact: Dr. Anoop Singh Department of Industrial and Management Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Kanpur – 208016 (India)
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 16.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Kanpur|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017