Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 24/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||24/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur), Kanpur|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for one post of “Junior Research Fellow (JRF)” for a DAE-BRNS sponsored project titled “Synthesis of polymer nano composites for energy storage applications” at chemical engineering department, IIT Kanpur.
- Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Number of positions: One
- Qualification: M.Tech. in Chemical Engineering/Material Science/Polymer Engineering or related area with GATE qualification.
- Desirable: Research experience in the synthesis and characterization of polymers/ceramic/their composites; dielectric constant/loss measurement.
- Salary: Rs 16,000/ per month consolidated.
- The post is purely temporary for one year and can be further extended on the basis of performance. The institute reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualifications and experience. Only short-listed candidates will accordingly be called for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Kindly mention the project title in your application.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur):
Interested candidates may apply on a plain paper or by e-mail giving full details of qualifications, experience with copies of relevant certificates by January 24, 2015. Dr. Raju Kumar Gupta Principal Investigator Department of Chemical Engineering INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY KANPUR-208016 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT kanpur|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|