Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) invites application for the recruitment of Project Associate/ Senior Project Associate/ Research Associate with M.Sc./ BE/ B. Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ Ph.D holders
Company name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Posts : Project Associate/ Senior Project Associate/ Research Associate
Qualification : M.Sc./ BE/ B. Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ Ph.D
Salary : Rs. 12,000 – 22,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Kanpur
Last date to apply : 14.11.2014
Details of Post :
Project Associate/ Senior Project Associate/ Research Associate:
Applications are invited for one post of Project Associate or Senior Project Associate or Research Associate in a CSIR sponsored project titled, “EFFECT OF IRON IN SUPPORTED & UNSUPPORTED NICKEL IRON & COBALT IRON BIMETALLIC CATALYSTS” in the Department of Chemical Engineering, IIT Kanpur.
- Minimum Qualification as per CSIR guidelines:
- JRF @Rs.12,000/- pm plus HRA/MA: Possessing M.Sc./BE/ B. Tech or equivalent degree with 55% marks and passing of NET/GATE test. Age Maximum 28 years.
- SRF @Rs.14,000/- pm plus HRA/MA: Possessing (i) M.Sc./BE/ B. Tech./ or equivalent and at least 2 years of post-M.Sc./BE/ B.Tech., research/teaching experience as evidence from published papers in standard refereed journals; (ii) ME/M. Tech. or equivalent degree in Engg./Techn. Age limit maximum 32 years.
- Research Associate @Rs.22,000/- pm plus HRA/MA: Possessing Doctorate (PhD) or equivalent OR having 3 years of research, teaching and design & development experience after ME/MTech. Age limit maximum 35 years.
- Age Relaxation : Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/Women and Physically handicapped candidates
- Desired Qualification: The applicant should have a strong background in synthesis, characterization and testing of catalysts for reactions.
- The post is purely temporary, and depending on the selection committee will be for a maximum of one year. Extension of the appointment will be based on the performance of the candidate and the recommendation of the Project Investigator.
How to apply:
Interested candidates may apply on a plain paper giving full details of qualifications and experience. If shortlisted, copies of relevant certificated will be required, and will be checked against original certificates at the time of interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test/interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/interview. Application Deadline and Postal Address: A hard copy of the application mentioning “Ni-Fe and Co-Fe CATALYSTS” on the envelope much reach the address below by 5 pm of November 14, 2014. Dr. Goutam Deo Dept. of Chemical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur- 208016, U.P., India
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :14.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Kanpur|
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017