Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) invites application for the recruitment of Project Associate with B. Tech / M.Sc educational background
Company name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Posts : Project Associate
Qualification : B. Tech / M.Sc
Salary : Rs. 15,000-1500-30,000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location : Kanpur
Last date to apply : 15 Sep 2014
Details of Post :
- Name of the Project: Live Cell Imaging Facility at ACMS, IIT Kanpur
- No of Positions: 01
- Post: Project Associate
- Salary: Rs 15,000-1500-30,000
- Qualifications: B. Tech / M.Sc. in any branch of life sciences or allied branches.
- Experience: It is desireable that candidate should have sound knowledge and one year experience in light microscopy particularly confocal microscopy.
- Instruments Used: Spectral Confocal and Multiphoton Microscope System for Live Cell Imaging, Make and model: Carl Zeiss LSM780 NLO microscopy system.
How to apply:
All posts are purely temporary for one year and can be terminated at short notice without assigning any cause. Interested candidate must send their resume and scanned copies of degree certificates only through email to [email protected] No hard copies of applications will be accepted. Last date to apply is 15th September 2014 to Dr. Jonaki Sen Assistant Professor Department of Biological Sciences and Bioengineering Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Important dates to remember:
Last date to apply : 15.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Kanpur||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017