Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Engineer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Engineer on or before 12/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Engineer|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||12/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur), Kanpur|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) Project Engineer Recruitment:
Applications are invited on plain paper for the following temporary/contractual positions in a project on ‘Setting Up Real Time Digital Simulation Facility for Advance Research in Power and Control’ funded by DST New Delhi (Project ending 31st Oct, 2015).
- Project Engineer: Two Posts
- Qualifications: M.Tech in Electrical Engineering, preferably in Power Systems/Power Electronics stream, having minimum first division and preferably having some experience on synchrophasor technology applications, DC microgrid, use of signal processing/control techniques to power systems, Real Time Simulators, and computer hardware interfaces.
- Salary will be in the range of Rs. 22000-2200- 44000 consolidated and will be fixed based on the qualifications and experience.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) – Project Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/01/2015
- The interviews will be held on 15th January, 2015 at 10 AM in ACES Building Room 104. The shortlisted candidates will be informed through email/phone to appear for the interview
How to apply for Project Engineer Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur):
Last date for receipt of application: January 12, 2015. The interviews will be held on 15th January, 2015 at 10 AM in ACES Building Room 104. The shortlisted candidates will be informed through email/phone to appear for the interview. Application on plain paper (indicate the post applied for), along with a detailed bio-data and copy of certificates, may be sent to the undersigned by post or through email. Please note that no TA/DAwill be given to the candidates for attending the interviews.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Kanpur|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016