Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Scientist/ Project Enginee through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Tech/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant Project Manager on or before 25/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Scientist/Project Engineer|
|Educational Qualification||M.E/M.Tech/ M.Phil/Ph.D|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur), Kanpur|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) Project Scientist/Project Engineer Recruitment:
Applications are invited for temporary post of Project Scientist/Project Engineer under the project entitled “Centre of Excellence for Flexible Electronics” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur funded by DeitY (MCIT) New Delhi.
- No. of positions: 1
- Minimum Qualification: Ph.D. / M.Tech. in Electrical Engineering or Materials Science with experience in organic semiconductor device fabrication and characterization.
- Essential Qualification: Candidate should have hands-on working experience with organic semiconductor device fabrication, electronic material characterization such as XRD, profilometer, SEM, AFM etc. and device characterization such as electrical conductivity, CV, impedance measurements etc.
- Desirable Experience: Experience in fabrication and characterization of electronic devices on flexible substrates. Experience in working with graphene/CNT inks would be an added advantage.
- Salary:Rs. 22000-2200-44000/- per month based on qualification
- Duration of appointment: 1 year contract (may be extended)
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) – Project Scientist/Project Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Scientist/Project Engineer Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur):
Application giving full details of qualification and experience with copies of relevant certificates and contact details of at least two references may be submitted in sealed envelop by January 25th, 2015 addressed to: Room No. 305, Samtel Centre for Display Technologies Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP, Phone No: +91-512-2596622 or email at [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Kanpur|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016