Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) invites application for the recruitment of Senior Project Associate & Project Associate with B. Tech / M.Sc educational background
Company name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Posts : Senior Project Associate & Project Associate
Qualification : B. Tech / M.Sc
Salary : Rs. 15,000-1500-36,000/- p.m
No of Post : 02
Location : Kanpur
Last date to apply : 15 Sep 2014
Details of Post :
Senior Project Associate & Project Associate:
Applications are invited for one temporary position, each of Project Associate and Senior Project Associate, for the project “Extending Skyline Queries to Distributed and Uncertain Databases” at the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Kanpur.
- Job Description: i)General database handling. ii) General programming skills. iii) General technical help
- Project Associate: B.Tech. or M.Sc.
- Senior Project Associate: B.Tech. + 1 year or M.Sc. + 1 year
- Experience: Experience in Linux, databases, algorithms, and programming.
- Salary Range: A consolidated salary will be fixed based on qualifications and experience and as per norms in the range of Rs. 15,000-1,500-30,000 for Project Associate and Rs. 18,000-1,800-36,000 for Senior Project Associate.
How to apply:
- Applicants can apply on plain paper and/or by email. The application should include details of educational qualifications and experience. Applicants should be fluent in programming.
- Applications should be submitted to Dr. Arnab Bhattacharya, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Kanpur-208016 or emailed to [email protected] latest by 15th September, 2014.
- Dr. Arnab Bhattacharya (PI) Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Kanpur-208016 Phone: 0512-679-7650 Email: [email protected]
Important dates to remember:
Last date to apply : 15.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Kanpur||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017