Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) invites application for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow with M.Sc. holders
Company name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Posts : Senior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc
Salary : Rs. 14,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Kanpur
Last date to apply : 10.10.2014
Details of Post :
Senior Research Fellow:
- No of post : 01
- Name of the Project: CREATING BMP DEPLETABLE AVIANIZED BMSC CELL LINE FOR MOLECULAR DISSECTION OF CHONDROGENESIS PROGRAM.
- Post: SRF
- Salary: Rs 14,000
- Project start date – October 1, 2014
- Qualifications: M.Sc. in any branch of Biological Sciences with at least two years of laboratory experience and published first author paper(s) in journals listed in Pubmed. Candidate must have CSIR-LS or GATE qualification.
- Age limit: Age limit maximum 32 years, relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/Women and physically handicapped candidates
- Desirable: i) Extensive knowledge of Vertebrate bone development.ii) Work experiences with a variety of osteogenic cell culture techniques.iii) Work experiences with RNAi mediated knock-down techniques.iv) Fluency in written and spoken English is MUSTv) Candidate MUST have at least one publication in the area of bone development
- All posts are purely temporary for one year and can be terminated at short notice without assigning any cause.
How to apply:
Interested candidate must send their resume only through email to [email protected] No hard copies of applications will be accepted. Last date to apply is 10th October 2014 Dr. Amitabha Bandyopadhyay Associate Professor Department of Biological Sciences and Bioengineering Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date to apply: 10.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Kanpur||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|