Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kharagpur) invites application for the recruitment of Senior Project Officer with BE/ B. Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech educational background
Company name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kharagpur)
Posts : Senior Project Officer
Qualification : BE/ B. Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
Salary : Rs.20,000/- p.m
No of Openings : 01
Location : Kharagpur
Last date to apply : 30.11.2014
Details of Post :
Senior Project Officer:
- Project Title PROBABILISTIC ESTIMATION OF SOIL MOISTURE FROM RISATI DATA ALONG WITH UNCERTAINTY QUANTIFICATION (PMA)
- Reference Number IIT/SRIC/R/PMA/2014/292, DATED 21st October, 2014
- Temporary Position(s) Senior Project Officer
- Number of vacancies 1
- Consolidated Compensation Up to Rs.20,000/- p.m. (depending on qualification & experience)
- Coordinator / PI Dr. Rajib Maity, Dept. of Civil Engineering.
- Department / Centre / School Dept. of Civil Engineering
- Qualifications & Experience 1. B. Tech in Civil Engineering, M Tech / MS in Water Resources Engineering. Outstanding B. Tech candidates without M. Tech may also apply. 2. Profiency in MATLAB and sound knowledge in probability and statistics is required.
- Relevant Experience Prior experience on remote sensing related work is preferred.
- Sponsor ISRO,HEADQUARTERS
- Last Date 30 Nov 2014
- Application Fee Demand Draft for Rs.50/- (Not for female candidates) drawn in favour of IIT Kharagpur payable at Kharagpur
How to apply:
Interested eligible persons may apply on plain paper, giving full bio-data along with attested copies of testimonials to the undersigned on or before 30th November, 2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :30.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Kharagpur|
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017