Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kharagpur) invites online application for the recruitment of Technical Assistant (TA) with Madhyamik educational background
Company name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kharagpur)
Posts : Technical Assistant (TA)
Qualification : Madhyamik
Salary : Rs.12000/-pm
No of Openings : 01
Location : Kharagpur
Last Date to apply: 07/09/2014
Details of Post :
Technical Assistant (TA):
- Project Title DEVELOPMENT OF MINIATURE CTC TEA PROCESSING MACHINE (DMT)
- Reference Number IIT/SRIC/R/DMT/2014/231 DATED 27th August, 2014
- Temporary Position(s) Walk-in-interview on 8th September, 2014 at 4-00 P.M at Department of Agricultural & Food Engineering for the post of Technical Assistant (TA)
- Number of vacancies 1
- Consolidated Compensation Upto Rs.12,000/- (depending upon qualification & experience)
- Coordinator / PI Dr. Dilip K. Swain, Department of Agricultural & Food Engineering
- Department / Centre / School Department of Agricultural & Food Engineering
- Qualifications & Experience Madhyamik with experience in welding and fabrication of machines.
- Relevant Experience Minimum two years experience in handling and operation of tea machines.
- Sponsor ENLIVENING TEA CO. PVT. LTD.,NAYABASTI, P.O. & DIST. JALPAIGURI
- Last Date 08 Sep 2014
- Application Fee Demand Draft for Rs.50/- (not for female candidates) drawn in favour of IIT Kharagpur payable at Kharagpur
How to apply:
- Candidate should send prior intimation with their CV to the email ID [email protected] by 07.09.2014 with a subject heading ‘Walk in interview for TA’. No query will be entertained regarding relaxation of the minimum eligibility criterion and candidate not meeting the criterion will not be allowed to appear before the interview board.
- The qualifications and experience prescribed are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate to be selected.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to apply : 07/09/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Kharagpur|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017