Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi) invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer (Civil) with B.E/ B.Tech holders
Company name :Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi)
Posts :Assistant Engineer (Civil)
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech
Salary : Rs.9300-34800/-pm
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 15.11.2014
Details of Post :
Assistant Engineer (Civil):
- No of post : 01
- Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute and 3 years experience in the relevant field.
- DESIRABLE: Knowledge of working in the peculiar condition prevailing in the hilly region for construction and maintenance of building works.
- Salary : PB-2 (Rs.9300-34800)+GP Rs.4600/-
- Age : 35 Years
- All posts are tenable at IIT Mandi, Himachal Pradesh.
- All posts listed above will be on contract basis for up to five years initially.
- The qualified candidates having physical handicap identified as compatible for the performance of duties for these posts will be given preference to the extent required by the provisions of reservation of the Central Government for PH category.
- For availing the benefit of OBC category, the relevant candidates may enclose the OBC Non Creamy layer certificate issued within one year of the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications on the proforma prescribed by the Government of India alongwith the application form.
- Institute reserves the right to fill up the posts, not to fill up the posts or cancel the advertisement in whole or partly without assigning any reason. The Institute will also reserve the right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for written test/or interviews. The decision of the Institute in this regard will be final.
- Incomplete applications/without relevant supporting enclosures/ without prescribed fee/ application not on prescribed form will be out rightly rejected. Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of test/or interview and reasons for not being called for test/or interview.
- Computer knowledge in relevant area and fluency in English is required for the post listed.
How to apply:
- The candidates fulfilling the laid down eligibility criteria may submit their application on the prescribed Application Form alongwith testimonials; prescribed application fee; and latest passport size photograph to Registrar, IIT Mandi, Old PWD Rest House, Near Bus Stand Mandi, Mandi-175001 (HP). The envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the post of _________________). The application received after the due date shall not be considered.
- Applicants must clearly fill the name of post against which he/she has applied alongwith his/her category in the form clearly. The last date for submission of duly completed applications alongwith attested copy of certificates in the Institute will be 15.11.2014, thereafter no applications will be entertained.
- The prescribed Application Forms are downloadable from the Institute website ( www.iitmandi.ac.in /administration/recruitment.html)
- The Institute reserves the right to (a) conduct or not conduct written/trade tests for such posts wherever the circumstances so warrant or may constitute a Screening Committee to fix a criteria after taking into account the qualification and experience of the applicants to shortlist candidates to be called for written test/interview (b) not to fill any of the advertised positions (c) fill consequential vacancies including additional posts arising at the time of interview from available candidates by direct recruitment /deputation /contract. The number of positions is thus open to change. The candidates should therefore furnish details of all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed alongwith documentary evidence.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 15.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Mandi|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016