Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi) Recruitment 2015 – NO.DNHPDCL/60/2013/93. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 30-01-2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30-01-2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY MANDI, H.P., INDIA|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for one JRF for the SERB funded research scheme. This is a collaborative project between IIT Mandi and NPL, New Delhi. The details are as follows:
- Title of the research scheme: Engineering chemical structure to improve device efficiency: novel organic polymers/macromolecules and their nanocomposites for photovoltaic applications Short description of the research scheme: Organic photovoltaic devices could be promising alternative of conventional solar cells because of the possibility of fabricating them onto flexible and lightweight substrates by simple techniques. The synthesis of a low bandgap and high hole mobility conjugated polymers will be undertaken under this project. Furthermore, bulk heterojunction (BHJ) solar cells using polymer nanocomposites will be fabricated and characterized with the aim to develop efficient materials for solar energy conversion.
- Investigators: Dr. Suman Kalyan Pal (PI), Dr. Subrata Ghosh and Dr. Chayan Kanti Nandi (Co-PIs) Assistant Professor, School of Basic Sciences IIT Mandi, Mandi -175 001 (H.P.) Dr. Suresh Chand and Dr. Rajiv Kr. Singh (Co-PIs) Physics of znergy Harvestin, National Physical Laboratory (NPL) Dr. K. S. Krishnan Marg, New Delhi – 110012
- Funding Agency : Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Govt. of India.
- Duration : 36 Months
- Fellowship : Rs. 25,000/- p.m. for first two years Rs. 28,000/-p.m. from third year onward.
- Minimum Qualification: Possesing M. Sc. or equivalent degree with 55% marks in Chemistry (preferably specialization in Organic/Inorganic Chemistry) and passing of NET(JRF)/GATE/equvalent test. Or M. Tech. In relevant professional courses.
- Age Limit: The upper age limit for JRF shall be 28 years. Age relaxation: upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/Women and Physically handicapped candidates
- Desirable : Knowledge in organic synthesis and characterization. JRF may get PhD admission in fulfilling admission criteria of IIT Mandi.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30-01-2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi):
Interested and eligible candidates may apply with an updated bio-data (in DOC or PDF file) mentioning personal details and academic qualifications with the file name “SERB_first name_last name” and email to the ID [email protected] (subject line should be ‘Application for the Post of JRF in SERB funded project’). The candidate should clearly mention details about NET/GATE qualification (Year, rank etc.), if have, in the bio-data. For further information, contact to PI: [email protected], 09459528125 Deadline for Application: 30-01-2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30-01-2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Mandi|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016