Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 23rd January, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||23rd January, 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY MANDI, H.P., INDIA|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Post: Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
- Project Title: Nanostructured metal oxides: application to biosensing.
- Short description of the project: Diabetes mellitus is a worldwide major public health problem. This serious metabolic zisease is one of the leading causes of death and disability in the world. If we can measure and control the level of glucose in blood efficiently then such complications can be greatly minimised. Glucose biosensors account for about 85% of the entire biosensor market today. Among various analytical methods, glucose detection using amperometric electrochemical methods is widely used in enzymatic and non enzymatic sensing. Non-enzymatic amperometric glucose sensors are based on direct electrochemical oxidation of glucose and have long term storage stability than the enzymatic ones. The present project aims to develop metal oxide nanoparticles and their nanocomposites with carbon nanostructures (CNTs and Graphene) for electrochemical glucose biosensing.
- Qualification: M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Physics/ Material Science/any other relevant discipline with 55% marks and at least two years research experience or M. Tech. in relevant disciplines. Candidate having relevant research experience or having qualified NET / GATE will be Preferred.
- Age Limit: 32 years
- Duration: The appointment will be on a temporary basis for one year initially, which may be extended. The post is co-terminus with the project.
- Fellowship @ Rs. 18,000/- per month + HRA
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23rd January, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi):
Application in plain paper along with CV may be sent by post or through emailon or before 5 PM, 23rd January, 2015. Postal address: Dr. Jaspreet Kaur Randhawa, Assistant Professor, School of Engineering, IIT MANDI – 175005, Himachal Pradesh, India. The envelope should be super scribed ‘Application for the post of SRF’. E-mail: [email protected] / [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23rd January, 2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Mandi|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017