Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi) invites application for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow with B.E/ B.Tech, M.E/ M.Tech, M.Sc holders
Company name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi)
Posts : Senior Research Fellow
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech, M.E/ M.Tech, M.Sc.
Salary : Rs. 18.000-20,000/- p.m.
No of Post : 01
Location : Mandi
Last date to apply : 30.11.2014
Details of Post :
Senior Research Fellow:
Applications are invited for One post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) to work under a BRNS funded project. The details are as follows:
- Title of the research project: Modeling of Contaminated Sediment Transport in Lake/ River. Short description of the project: This project is based on theoretical and computational works in which a numerical model using commercial GUI based computational fluid dynamics (CFD) software will be developed. The aim of the model would be to study contaminated sediment transport along with radioactive materials through Shallow-water flows in Rana Pratap Sagar lake, Rajasthan.
- Principle Investigator (PI) : Co-Principle Investigator (Co-PI): Dr. Rajendra K Ray, Dr. O. P. Singh, Assistant Professor, Assistant Professor, School of Basic Sciences School of Engineering IIT Mandi, Mandi -175 001 (H.P.) IIT Mandi, Mandi -175 001 (H.P.)
- Funding Agency :BRNS, Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India.
- Duration :Three years (The post can be converted to a PhD position)
- Fellowship :@ Rs. 18,000/- p.m. for first two years :@ Rs. 20,000/-p.m. from third year onward.
- Eligibility :M.Tech./ M.E. in Mechanical, civil, Aerospace, Hydrology, Chemical or related Engineering discipline. Or, M.Sc./ B.Tech. with two years research experience in theoretical /computational field or equivalent. Candidate has to have good academic record throughout.
- Desirable :NET Qualified. Good knowledge in Computer-programming. Having hands on experience in Computational Fluid Dynamics and/ or Sediment Transport Modeling.
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidate may apply with updated resume (in DOC or PDF format) along with % of marks (or CGPA) from 10th onwards, experience, contact details, etc. and E-mail to: [email protected], with the file name “SRF_first name_last name”. Clearly mention the position for which you are applying. For any other information mail to: [email protected] / [email protected] for Receiving the Application Form: 30-11-2014.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 30.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Mandi|
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016