Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ B.E/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Associate. Walk in Interview will be held on 18/02/2015 at 9.30 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Associate|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ B.E/B.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||18/02/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY MANDI, Conference room at Kamand Campus, IIT Mandi|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi) Project Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited for one post of Project Associate on temporary basis to work on X-ray Diffractometer (PXRD) facility at the Advanced Materials Research Center (AMRC) of IIT Mandi. The details are as follows:
- Post : Project Associate
- Work Description : All the works associated with the X-ray Diffractometer (PXRD) Facility at IIT Mandi. This includes operation and maintenance of the instrument, data collection, structure solution and refinement. Initial training will be provided for fresh candidates without experience.
- Principal Investigator : Coordinator, Advanced Materials Research Center, IIT Mandi
- Salary : Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 15,000/- per month depending on qualifications and experience
- Duration : The appointment will be made initially for a period of one year, however the period is extendable further based on the performance of the candidate and funding available to the center.
- Minimum Qualification : M.Sc. or B.Tech. Candidates having higher than the minimum qualification are also welcome. Preference will be given to the person having Physics, Electrical or Electronics background.
- Age limit : 28 years or below (on the date of advertisement). Age relaxation will be given as per Govt. norms.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi) – Project Associate Post:
- Written Test on 18/02/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Associate Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi):
Interested candidates are requested to report at 09:30 a.m. in the Conference room at Kamand Campus, IIT Mandi on Feb. 18, 2015 (Wednesday) for the interview with the filled-in application and all necessary documents. If you have any queries please contact Mr. Anil Kumar at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important dates to remember :
Walkin date for this job 18/02/2015
Venue : Conference room at Kamand Campus, IIT Mandi
Reference : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi) Recruitment 2015 – REF. NO.: IIT MANDI/AMRC/STAFF/20150115.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Mandi|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|