Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee) invites application for the recruitment of Project Associate with B.Tech holders
Company name :Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee)
Posts :Project Associate
Qualification : B.Tech
Salary : Rs.20000-40000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 22/9/2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project position(s) as per the details given below for the consultancy/research project(s) under the Dr RP Saini, Principal investigator, Alternate Hydro Energy Centre, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
- Title of project: Development of Efficient Cross Flow Turbine for Hilly Region” (ProjectNo. MNE- 761-AHC)
- Sponsor of the project: MNRE, New Delhi
- Project position(s) and number: (a) Project Associate – I no.
- Qualifications: (a) B Tech (Mechanical Engg) with knowledge on computer aided designs
- Emoluments: (a) Rs. 20,000 – 40,000/-+ HRA
- Duration: one year
- Field visit, computer aided designs of turbine and preparation of report 1. Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply. 2. Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email, by post or produce at the time ofInterview:
HOW TO APPLY :
- Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certifi cates obtained.
- Experience including research, industrial field and others.
- Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
- Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
- Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
- Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Roorkee||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017