Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee) invites application for the recruitment of Research Associate with M. Tech holders
Company name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee)
Posts : Research Associate
Qualification : M. Tech
Salary : Rs.25,000-50,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Roorkee
Last date to apply : 11.11.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project position(s) as per the details given below for the consultancy/ research project(s) under the Dr Arun Kumar, Principal investigator, Alternate Hydro Energy Centre, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
- Title of project: Monitoring of Ultra Low Head system at Hydraulic Research Station, IRI Bahadrabad, Uttarakhand
- Sponsor of the project: UNIDO, P.O. Box 300, A-1400, Vienna, Austria
- Project position(s) and number: Research Associate – 1 no.
- Qualifications: M. Tech (2 years duration) in Hydropower Engg./ Hydro Energy Systems
- Emoluments: Rs. 25,000/ to Rs. 50,000/- + HRA
- Duration: 6 months
- Job description: Multi tasking – visit to project sites, measurement at site, data collection and compilation, preparing reports, presentation.
How to apply:
- Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
- Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email, by post or produce at the time of Interview: Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained. Experience including research, industrial field and others. Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
- Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/ certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification. Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience. Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview. The last date for application to be submitted to office of Principal Investigator is Nov. 11, 2014 by 5 PM.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :11.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Roorkee|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016