Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Project Consultant, Project Fellow for B.E/ B.Tech/M.Sc/ MCA, M.E/ M.Tech/ Ph.D holders on October 16, 2014
Company name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee)
Posts : Project Consultant, Project fellow
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech/M.Sc/ MCA, M.E/ M.Tech/ Ph.D
Salary : Rs. 18000-50000/- P.M.
No of Post : 03
Location : Roorkee
Walk in date : October 16, 2014
Details of Post :
Project Consultant, Project Fellow:
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project position(s) as per the details given below for the Research project(s) under the Principal investigator Prof R P Gakkhar Mech. & Ind. Engg. Dept., Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
Title of project : Rural Technology Action Group (RuTAG)
Project Consultant ‘B’
- No of post : 01
- Qualification : Ph.D + 4 year experience! M.Tech + 6 years experience/ B.Tech + 10 years experience equivalent degree, with good academic record and proven ability for high quality R&D work.
- Emoluments : Rs. 50,000/- P.M
- Duration : Up to May 20 I 5
- Job description : To develop proposals for external funding of research activities and assist with reports for sponsors. They additionally might be responsible for presenting research. Work data processing, Report preparation, Analysis of data etc.
- No of post : 02
- Qualifications : BE/ B.Tech. in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering/ M.Sc/ MCA with good academic record
- Age limit 28 years
- Emoluments Rs. 18,000/- P.M .
- Duration Up to May 2015
- Job description To Plan and execute community based project and to monitor the progress of these projects after wards.
- Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
- Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email, by post or produce at the time of Interview:
- Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
- Experience including research, industrial field and others.
- Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
- Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/ certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
- Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
- Please note that no T AIDA is admissible for attending the interview
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date : 16.10.2014
Venue : The interview will be held in the office of Head, Alternate Hydro Energy Centre on 16.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Roorkee||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017