Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Ropar) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech holders
Company name :Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Ropar)
Posts :Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
Salary : NA
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 20.11.2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow:
Applications are invited from the Indian nationals for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work in the DST-SERB FAST TRACK project entitled “Assessment of thermally induced damage of healthy cell volume during radiofrequency ablation of breast malignant tissues” under the supervision of undersigned. It may be possible for the selected candidate to register for Ph.D. program as per existing institute rules.
The project involves numerical simulations using finite element/ volume based methods, and to some extent experimental investigations. The objective of the proposed work is to characterize the extent of damage to normal cell volume of breast during radio-frequency ablation of breast cancers. More technical details about the project are available on the webpage of the undersigned
- Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Positions: 1
- Duration: 3.0 years or till the completion of the project, whichever is earlier (the position is purely temporary and performance will be reviewed periodically)
- Emoluments: As per DST rules.
- Essential Qualifications: Bachelor and Master Degrees in Mechanical Engineering with good academic record, with a minimum of 60% marks (or 6.5 Grade Point out of 10).
- Desirables: Knowledge of Fluid mechanics, Heat transfer and Computational Fluid Dynamics, finite element analysis methods and software packages (COMSOL, FLUENT etc.), Solid modeling software (Solidworks, etc.) and MATLAB. Importantly, interest to work in multidisciplinary subjects.
How to Apply:
Application form is given on the following sheet. Completely filled application form along with detailed Biodata as well as 1-page ‘Statement of purpose’ (stating personals goals and research interests) may be sent to the undersigned by e-mail. If you do not receive an acknowledgment email within 48 hours of submitting the application, kindly resend the application. (Please write in the subject line: Application for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Please note that no TA/DA will be given to the candidates called for interview). Last date for receipt of application: 20-November-2014 Dr. Ramjee Repaka Principal Investigator Assistant Professor, Room No. 219, Admin Block, School of Mechanical, Materials and Energy Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Ropar Rupnagar, PB 140001 India Tel: +91-1881-242159 (Office) Email: email@example.com Web(s): http://www.iitrpr.ac.in/smmee/ ramjeerepaka; https://sites.google.com/site/ramjeerepaka/
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 20.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Ropar|