Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with M.Tech./M.E, B.Tech./B.E Holders
Company name : Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore)
Posts : Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Tech./M.E, B.Tech./B.E
Salary : Rs.16,000-Rs.18,000/-pm
No of Openings : 01
Location : Indore
Last Date to apply: 29/08/2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow:
Applications are invited from intelligent, motivated and eligible candidates to work as a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a DST funded Research Project entitled “Evaluation of Junctionless Transistor Architecture for Next Generation CMOS Devices and Circuits”. The aim of the project is to analyze the advantages and challenges of nanoscale Junctionless MOSFETs and establish an early understanding of their potential impact on device and circuit design of next generation MOS devices. For more information, please visit the following web link:http://www.abhinavkranti.yolasite.com
- Stipend: Rs. 16,000 / Rs. 18,000 + 20% HRA/month
- Duration: One year
- Eligibility: (i) M.Tech./M.E. degree in relevant branch of Electrical/Electronics Engineering, OR (ii) B.Tech./B.E. degree in Engineering/Technology or equivalent degree (M.Sc. in Physics/Electronics) with valid GATE score OR valid UGC-CSIR NET Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) OR any other equivalent fellowship (iii) Candidates should have a minimum of 60 % (or equivalent) in graduation/post-graduation Good communication skills are essential to work as JRF in the above project.
- Age limit: 28 years. Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidate as per norms.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates are requested to submit a detailed CV to Dr. Abhinav Kranti, Electrical Engineering Discipline, Indian Institute of Technology Indore, via e-mail: [email protected] by August 29, 2014. Please mention “JRF Application” as the subject of your email. Candidates claiming relaxing should clearly mention the same in the CV. Complete information in terms of GATE and/or JRF (NET) and/or Equivalent Fellowship such as year of passing and validity, discipline, score, marks, All India Rank and number of candidates appeared should be mentioned in the CV. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Candidates fulfilling the above eligibility qualifications are encouraged to appear for the interview and/or written test, the details of which are given below. No separate communication will be sent in this matter. The candidates should bring the following documents at the time of walk-in written test and/or interview on August 30, 2014.1. A valid photographic identity card and a passport size photograph.2. Original and attested photocopies of all relevant documents certificates, degrees and mark sheets.3. Original and one attested photocopy of GATE score card and/or CSIR-JRF/NET examination result, if applicable.4. Copies of certificates/testimonials/documents which the candidate may wish to bring to the knowledge of the selection committee.
- Time and date of walk-in written test/interview: 09:00 hrs on August 30, 2014 (Saturday). Venue: IIT Indore, PACL Campus, Survey No. 113/2-B (Opposite Veterinary College), Mhow Road, Village Harnia Khedi, Tehsil Mhow, District-Indore, Pin code 453441, Madhya Pradesh.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to apply : 29/08/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Indore|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016